Parish Paths Partnership (P3)
This page is dedicated to the Parish Paths Partnership scheme (P3). This is a partnership between Warwickshire County Council and Bidford-on-Avon Parish Council which enables local communities to improve and promote their paths.
Examples of the type of activity that can be undertaken include:
- waymarking and improving paths
- liaising with local farmers and landowners
- organising events and activities
- producing leaflets, guidebooks and parish maps
- monitoring paths and checking reported problems
- repairing or replacing gates, etc.
- signposting and waymarking paths
- clearing scrub and vegetation
- building steps and bridges
As a group we have the choice of carrying out the work ourselves or using contractors where necessary.