Goslings Toddler Club
Goslings Toddler Club 'Play and Stay' every Thursday from 10.00 to 11.30am (inc School Holidays) at the Crawford Hall, Bidford-on-Avon. We welcome babies and toddlers and their carers.
Each week we meet at the Crawford Hall and engage in tons of fun activities including:
- Free-play: a big space for the children to race about - riding on or pushing variety of toys (a menagerie of horses, dogs, frogs, tricycles, vacuum cleaner and lawn mower), scrambling over slides and crawling through hooped tunnels.
- Dressing-up: the girls love the heeled 'Cinderella' slippers and the boys love the fireman hats!
- Craft/art activity: we make cards, hats, and sparkly butterflies and anything and everything out of play-doh.
- Book table: for the more scholarly toddler.
- Baby area: with matting and soft toys.
- We end every session with a nursery rhyme sing-a-long-a that culminates in a very energetic rendition of the 'Hokey Cokey' – doubling for the adults as our weekly aerobic work-out!
It's great to meet other mums, carers and occasionally dads, and when there is a dispute over a toy we all profusely apologise for our own children's behaviour! The children learn as they play and it's re-assuring to see that all the other toddlers are just as delightful, stubborn and lively as each other!
We charge £1.75 a child, then 25p for further siblings.
We are currently on a campaign to raise funds to buy new toys, throw a great Christmas party and to invite children's entertainers to the sessions. So come along or if you would like to help support us.
Goslings is run by local volunteers and is a member of the Pre-School Learning Alliance (a nationwide support resource).
We are delighted to enjoy the support of:
- Warners Budgens, who supply the fruit on a weekly basis for the children to enjoy at snack time.
We thank them sincerely for their kind and invaluable support.
A donation pot will be available for kind donations to help with the refreshments and toy purchases.