Bidford on Avon WI
Thought the WI wasn't for you? Think again! Whatever your age range, wherever you live, the WI has something to offer you!
Campaigning * Health * Travel * Food & Drink * Crafts * Heritage * Dance * Fitness
Flowers * Gardening * Literature * Theatre
Meetings are held on the second Thursday in the month, at the Crawford Memorial Hall, Salford Road, Bidford on Avon, B50 4EJ.
Outings, meals, classes, theatre trips and events are arranged in addition to our monthly meetings. In the community we are also involved with basic craft teaching at the local school and making mulled wine at the annual Village Turning on the Lights Christmas event. Catering is also a part of our WI life and we have fun!
Why not come and join us?
Our speakers for the year include:
- February: 'Dowager Duchess' – the story of an aeroplane.
- March: Hillers cheeses – includes cheese tasting and wine.
- April: The work of the RSPB.
- May: WI Resolutions are discussed.
- June: Presentation and slides about State ceremonials.
- July: Mrs Prosser - amusing tale of bed and breakfast life – one egg or two.